Meet Jazz. Also know as Jazzy Jeff or Spazzy Jazz or any other combination of Jazzy words.
Jazz is our new home, a 31 foot 2007 Thor Jazz 5th wheel. You can see all the Before photos here.
Yes, Jazz is solar-powered. And the truck, which Zeb has named The Black Pearl, is running on waste veggie oil. We have more storage and more space and I’m going to have a dedicated desk again! It’s heaven.
There are no After photos yet. That’s because we’re not done. This week we’re hoping to finish up the details, such as removing those horrendous window valances and painting all that tan. We’ll be in Las Vegas as we finish that up with hopes of heading out in just a few sort weeks.
Right now I’m heading off to shop (oh dear Gd, help me) with Justin for the last components of our new home. And then we have some work to do!
It’ll be a busy week, so I’ll leave you with some inspiration:
- My interview on unschooling high school is up at Idzie’s place.
- And a podcast with my passionate friend Darlene.
- And one more on Untie the Ribbons!
- Have you seen the SBS article on cast iron cookware?
- And of course, I have to mention something about green Valentine’s!
- Dear, sweet Benny has moved onto a new family in Florida.
- Powerful, emotional song. Watch with care.
- What do you think of a motto like this?
- Oh yeah, I’m totally uncool about nearly everything I do.
- If you haven’t seen this heart-wrenching photo, you need too.
- This makes me giggle. I don’t want one but I do want to see someone with their own.
- Have some time to kill? I’ve been stuck on level 49 for weeks.
- This is so cool! I want to make my own!
- So touching and thought-provoking.
- Love what this sweet mama is doing for others!
- A must watch. For real.
I should note that I have every intention of continuing these Inspiration Monday posts. But I doubt I’ll do them every single Monday and I hope you’ll continue to carry on when I miss a week.
So, what’s been inspiring you lately?
Share your inspiration on your own blog post or in the comments below!