Inspiration Monday – The Grand Tour!
Oh yeah, baby, the Jazz is (almost) ready to roll! The art is (mostly) all hung and our things are (practically) all moved in.
Wanna see me and Justin act like goofballs, sing, dance and give the Grand Tour?
Yup, pretty much inspiring the dignity out of me.
Some other inspirational stuff I want to share:
- It was warm and breezy and inspired me to write about Spring Cleaning Tips
- Which also lead me to do some research on whether or not Oxiclean is safe.
- I’ve been absorbing this message all week. It’s not quite sunk in yet.
- Fun little personality test that is So. Right. On.
- Every woman should be singing this song to herself!
- And this song too!
- I think we’ve all fallen victim to the I’ll-be-happy-when kinda thinking.
- I loved her in Beaches and I love her more here.
- Love road trips? You’ll love this site!
- Oh. My. Goodness. Gorgeous!
- I need to write Be In A Flash Mob on my life list.
- Have I shared this powerful video before? If so, it deserves another share.
Justin and I have a busy week(s) ahead of us. We’re finishing up the last minute details of getting back on the road AND we’re co-writing an e-book for Sustainable Baby Steps!
And I’ll be back soon with more awesome sauce for you gorgeous people. In the meantime….