It’s been a busy few weeks. Two spent in Southern California, visiting, meeting, working, creating and exploring. And then we headed back to Nevada for a very special court date.
Yes! It’s official! Justin and Zeb’s adoption has been finalized! 😀
It feels good to call official what we’ve known for almost a decade. It also felt really amazing to see my 11 year old bouncing up and down in his seat with The.Biggest.Grin on his face as the judge announced it so.
Now we’re hanging in town for another week, wrapping up our loose ends and hanging out deep in my Creative Cave while I iron out the last of my new e-book. After that? We’re cruising up the West Coast and anxiously awaiting Northern California.
I’m going to be editing photos for ages…you know, if I ever get started.
In the meantime, here’s some inspiration I’ve been swimming in:
- Justin has been working with me on the Sustainable Baby Steps site and we’re soooo loving partnering together to write new articles, such as Types of Houseplants That Clean Indoor Air. We’re also working together on some products for that site! And just generally having a blast. 🙂
- I was included in The Goddess Guidebook’s free e-book, How To Be a Morning Goddess! You can get your free copy at that link!
- Have you been listening in on The WISH Summit too? So, so excited to hear all the calls!
- A lovely reader shared this song with me on Facebook and I had to pass it along!
- If you’re in need of some reminding of the beautiful things in life, you must watch this video.
- If you’re wondering about the future of education, this article was quite interesting.
- But this is the way I can really see education evolving.
- HAHAHAHAHA I can’t get enough of this!
- Wondering what you can do for the world right now?
- I love seeing Benny with his new family.
- Every since first hearing about the retreat, I’ve been fascinated by Tiffani’s experience of it.
- Did I mention we spent the day with her and her family at Disney?
- Beautiful. Seriously. Just check her out.
- The perfect pet?
- Every parent of a teen should read this, just to know the alternatives.
- Love when something I love starts to become mainstream!
- This video makes me smile. 🙂
- This type of artwork/healing is so lovely!
- Have kids that love violent games?Read this.
Phew! That’s a lot of inspiration! It’s been a good month. 🙂
What’s Inspiring You?
Leave your comment, blog your own post, or just spend a second to appreciate the good things in your life. 🙂